See below for the top-rated Florida Real Estate Classes, both in-person and online:
Real Estate Classes in Florida
Online Florida Real Estate Classes
More information can be found at myfloridalicense.com.
From the Florida Real Estate Commission:
Real Estate Associate Requirements for licensure in the State of Florida
1. Successfully complete a FREC-approved pre-licensing course for sales associates consisting of 63 classroom-hours and covering the topics required by the FREC. The course is valid for licensure purposes
for 2 years after the course completion date. Licensees with a permanent physical disability, as defined by FREC Rule 61J2-3.013(2), may qualify for a correspondence pre-licensing course if unable, due to a permanent physical disability, to attend the site where the course is conducted.
2. Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and appropriate fee.
3. Pass the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Examination with a grade of at least 75 or pass the Florida Real Estate Law Exam with a grade of at least 30.
4. Activate the license, otherwise the license is issued in an inactive status. This can be done using the DBPR RE 11-Become Active – Sales Associate or Broker Sales Associate form. Alternatively, once the new license number is issued, the broker can activate the sales associate using the broker’s online account.
5. Whether holding an active or inactive license, successfully complete a FREC-approved post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, prior to the expiration of the initial sales associate license.