One of the major advantages to becoming a real estate agent in New York is the number of great schools that are available to you. New York real estate classes are everywhere, and this site will help you find the right one for you! At this point, you have a major decision to make: do you want to take real estate classes in person, or online?
In-Person Real Estate Classes in New York
The first option is to take classes in person, at a brick-and-mortar school. There are many advantages to this, like meeting classmates and professors, “putting faces to names”, and having in-person support if you need it. The main downside to this is if you live in a rural area. It’s harder to get to school if it’s far away! This could be difficult for some people, so make the decision based on your personal situation.
Online New York Real Estate Classes
If you live in a rural area of New York, it might be easier for you to take online classes. While these schools may not have the advantages of in-person schools, they can still provide great value. There’s a listing of online real estate classes in New York at the bottom of the page.
Real Estate Schools in New York City
We’ll start off with a listing of realtor schools in NYC, and take care of upstate below. So, if you’re from New York City, you’ve come to the right place!
Here’s a listing of the top-rated real estate classes in New York City:
- New York Real Estate Institute
- The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute at Baruch College (Online Option!)
- American Real Estate School
- Real Estate Education Center (REEDC)
Real Estate Schools in Upstate New York
If you don’t live near the city, not to worry! Here’s a listing of a few real estate schools in upstate New York:
- Amherst – Western New York School of Real Estate – Amherst, NY
- Latham – Manfred Real Estate Learning Center – Latham, NY (Online Option!)
- Watertown – Professional Institute for Real Estate Training (PIRT) – Watertown, NY